We support and encourage volunteers.
Volunteering provides great benefits within our community and there are a number of different volunteering roles at Hills Community Care including:
Our Food Services (Meals on Wheels) program:
- Kitchen Assistant to help with preparing delivery of pre-packaged meals
- Driver and assistants for the delivery of meals to people in their homes
- Bus Assistant to help with social Outings and shopping trips
- Medical Transport Driver to drive people to and from their medical appointments
Easy Care Gardening
- Garden Waste Collection Assistant
- Gardening Assistant (no lawn mowing)
When considering whether you wish to volunteer please be aware that the Australian Government requires all volunteers to participate in a criminal history and background clearance.
Volunteer drivers are also required to undertake a medical assessment, a driving record check and a licence check.
Hills Community Care - Volunteering(PDF, 231KB)
For more information regarding Hills Community Care Volunteering opportunities please visit Council's Volunteer Portal
or contact us on 02 9761 7600