About Hills Community Care
- The Hills Shire Council trading as Hills Community Care offers a range of services for frail aged person and to their carers.
- Our objective is to support people by maintaining an independent lifestyle whilst continuing to live in their own homes.
- The programs we offer are funded through the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Hills Community Care, as an accredited service provider has been offering Home Support since 1991.
We are committed to working in partnership with major stakeholders and will ensure a strong community focus to deliver innovative, accessible and high quality services.
We embrace the following values:
- Integrity and responsible stewardship
- Open communication
- Continuous improvement
Hills Community Care operates within the broader strategic objectives of The Hills Shire Council as expressed through the Hills Shire Plans theme of:
Vibrant Communities - There are places to play and be active, I can feel safe, I am connected to the community, and there are services and facilities to meet my needs.
Please feel to contact us directly if you have any enquiries.
How do I go about receiving services?
The Australian Government’s My Aged Care phone line and website can help you to access services and find information in one spot for:
- a family member, friend or someone you’re caring for.
Find out about the steps to receiving aged care services: Not sure? Start here.
You can call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm
- Saturdays 10am - 2pm
- Sundays and national public holidays CLOSED
Translating and Interpreting Service: call 131 450 and ask for 1800 200 422.
National Relay Service: visit www.relayservice.gov.au to choose your preferred access point or call the NRS Helpdesk on 1800 555 660.
You can also email My Aged Care.